RecruitLoop is transforming the way companies hire, by building the world’s biggest community of Talent Professionals. We’re a two-sided marketplace, with independent recruiters working on-demand, and a SaaS platform to help Talent Professionals promote and perform their services online.
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be an early leader with huge scope for shaping the direction of our product, working closely with our cofounder and Head of Product.
- You’ll be working to solve one of the biggest problems facing every business, with intuitive solutions at global scale.
- You can work from anywhere (preferably, in the US). If you’re outside the Bay Area, we’ll fly you to our hacker house (with free accommodation!) as often as needed.
- You’ll be measured on results, not face time, in a team that prefers Async over Agile.
- You’ll join a transparent team with no bullshit, hungry for your input, and focused on your continued growth and development.
About the role…
We are carefully, selectively growing our product team. We need an experienced developer to slide in closely with our Head of Product, and lead front-end developer, to build and shape the next iteration of our marketplace.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Developing and extending tools to help quality Talent Professionals (recruiters, sourcers, headhunters) promote and deliver services online.
- An owner of what you build as you architect, test, and refine the RecruitLoop platform
- Working with our founders and product team to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate and launch frequently
- Extending existing front-end structures (working closely with our front-end expert), and shaping new, scalable data structures.
- You’re a seasoned engineer, experienced and comfortable with intuitive, workflow-style web applications.
- You have knowledge (or willingness to learn) GoLang and other upcoming languages.
- You’re an exceptional problem-solver with a strong bias for simple, scalable solutions.
- You’re a flexible thinker who can quickly assimilate with existing frameworks, but is not wedded to specific frameworks or methodologies.
- You’re an outstanding communicator - both written and verbal - with a passion for documentation.
- You love and know how to use Linux.
- You are happy to work with tools other than PHP, Ruby, NodeJS.
- You can demonstrate success working with small, nimble teams to build great product.
- You care deeply about the quality of your work, and its impact on the world.
Interested? We'd LOVE to hear from you.