Zenefits is redefining the way companies manage their mission critical HR systems, like payroll and benefits. A customer-centric company, we’re chock full of awesome people who are passionate about our product and the 50,000+ employees who use it.
- Founded 2013 in Y Combinator
- Experiencing double digit growth
- Fastest growing YC company in recent history
- Raised 84M in funding so far
- Headquartered in San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Engineer (Product Engineer)
Our engineers are responsible for designing new platform integrations that drive our products. This includes integrations with payroll providers, health insurance providers, and other third party systems.
You'll also get your hands dirty building accurate document parsing systems and whatever else gets thrown your way. We promise you'll never get bored.
You'll always be working with new code and new people. You'll roll out new software and interact with our product and operations team in the same day. Best of all, you'll get instant gratification -- the code you just wrote will be improving people's lives the same day.
Ideal candidateWhat we're looking for:
- Experience building and maintaining products with real-world usage
- Ability to rapidly iterate and roll out new code. We ship everyday
- Demonstrable track record building high-throughput applications that scale
- Attention to detail – this is very important, since most of the applications here are mission critical (payments, deductions, benefits automations)
- Ability to own what you are building and see it through from end to end
- Experience working on, and an understanding of, both client-side and server-side code
- Experience with devops, continuous integration
Jonathan BuzelanView my full profile →
Learn more about Jonathan Buzelan, the technical recruiter working with Zenefits: www.linkedin.com/in/buzelan