- How can I join RecruitLoop?
- What are Verification Steps?
- Can I set my own hourly rate on RecruitLoop?
- What is my employment status with RecruitLoop?
- Do I need to work exclusively with RecruitLoop?
- How do I build a client base?
- How will I get paid for RecruitLoop projects?
- What do badges mean for recruiters?
- Does RecruitLoop have a shared candidate database?
- What happens if I have a suitable candidate in my network? How would I charge for that?
- What if I don’t want to work on a particular project. Can I turn work away?
- Who pays for any job ads?
- What happens if I don’t find a suitable candidate?
- How much does it cost to join RecruitLoop?
- What does RecruitLoop provide to Recruiters?
- Do I need to sign a contract or an agreement with RecruitLoop?
- Do I have to use the Video Interviews to screen candidates? Or can I meet them in person?
- Do I have to meet every client in person?
- What happens if a client doesn’t pay their invoice? Do I still get paid?
How can I join RecruitLoop?
Recruiters must apply to join RecruitLoop. We require a minimum of 5-years professional experience, and will ask you to verify your client work/client engagements. You can apply here.Back to Top
What are Verification Steps?
Verification Steps are voluntary additional steps you can take to verify your experience and give potential clients real confidence in your professional abilities. Each step you complete shows on your Profile.
- LinkedIn Connected. You can provide your LinkedIn URL in your profile, to show the extent of your network and experience.
- Video Interview. You can complete a video interview of approximately 5 questions. This will help you understand the process from a candidate’s perspective, while also giving RecruitLoop a better understanding of your background. See How do video interviews work.
- 2 x client references. You can enter 2 client references in your profile, including the contact details of who provided the reference. References will be visible on your profile.
- 2 x candidate references. You can enter 2 candidate references in your profile, including the contact details of who provided the reference. References will be visible on your profile.
- RecruitLoop training. Before you start a live project, you can complete a test engagement with our Support Team. This will walk through every step of the process, including using the RecruitLoop Platform to collaborate with clients.
Can I set my own hourly rate on RecruitLoop?
Yes. You can set a standard rate to display on your profile, and also adjust it for specific client proposals. The rate displayed on your profile is what the client will pay. The RecruitLoop Commission will come out of this rate.Back to Top
What is my employment status with RecruitLoop?
All RecruitLoop recruiters are independent contractors. RecruitLoop simply provides a platform for you to engage directly with clients. RecruitLoop does not provide an employment relationship.Back to Top
Do I need to work exclusively with RecruitLoop?
No. As an independent contractor, you are free to work on contracts or opportunities outside RecruitLoop.Back to Top
How do I build a client base?
As a RecruitLoop Recruiter, you will receive project postings and sometimes direct contacts from potential clients. Many Recruiters also actively drive business and referrals themselves, through networking, events, and prior clients.
We offer financial incentive for Recruiters who refer clients, where half of the standard RecruitLoop Commission is paid to the referring recruiter.
How will I get paid for RecruitLoop projects?
RecruitLoop provides the billing and invoicing infrastructure on for both clients and recruiters. Recruiters are paid within 3-5 working days once client payment has been received. Your payment options include Paypal or Direct Transfer. We are actively exploring additional online payment options for Recruiters.Back to Top
What do badges mean for recruiters?
Badges are ‘awarded’ to Recruiters based on the number of projects completed with RecruitLoop. We currently offer the following tiers:
- Active: Awarded once you have completed 5 projects
- Pro: Awarded once you have completed 15 projects
- Rockstar: Awarded once you have completed 25 projects.
Does RecruitLoop have a shared candidate database?
Not currently. Recruiters generally bring their own network and database as part of their value proposition to clients. You will also actively source candidates for a specific client engagement.Back to Top
What happens if I have a suitable candidate in my network? How would I charge for that?
Often after a client has posted a project to a Recruiter, the Recruiter will realise they have a perfect candidate in their existing network. You would agree with the employer on a flat ‘introduction’ fee (usually equivalent to the average RecruitLoop project fee). There is still no candidate guarantee offered to the employer in such cases.Back to Top
What if I don’t want to work on a particular project. Can I turn work away?
You are certainly not obliged to accept every project from every client. You only submit a proposal for a project you would feel comfortable working on. Then, if after talking further with the client or meeting them in person you would prefer not to work on their vacancy, you can still walk away.Back to Top
Who pays for any job ads?
The client pays for any associated advertising costs such as job postings. In some cases, the Recruiter may be required to pay for the ad up front, but the client then pays for the advertising as part of their invoice. The Recruiter is then fully reimbursed.Back to Top
What happens if I don’t find a suitable candidate?
In the event that you are unable to find a suitable candidate, the client identifies their own candidate, or the role is put on hold, the client would still be required to pay for the time you invested in their project. This is obviously not a great outcome, but can sometimes be out of your control (e.g., a change to the project requirements).Back to Top
How much does it cost to join RecruitLoop?
There are no signup or registration fees to join RecruitLoop at all.Back to Top
What does RecruitLoop provide to Recruiters?
All Recruiters are given a RecruitLoop email address, a template for RecruitLoop business cards, onboarding and ongoing tech support, access to training material, the Video Interview Platform, as well as other marketing collateral. Once on board, Recruiters can also access the RecruitLoop Recruiter Facebook group to keep up-to-date on what’s going on in the Recruiter Community locally and internationally.Back to Top
Do I need to sign a contract or an agreement with RecruitLoop?
Yes. As part of creating an account and profile with RecruitLoop, all Recruiters are required to sign and acknowledge the RecruitLoop Recruiter Services Agreement.Back to Top
Do I have to use the Video Interviews to screen candidates? Or can I meet them in person?
It’s up to you. The Video Interview will never replace the final face-to-face interview with shortlisted candidates. However, it can certainly help you in the initial candidate screening process. It can definitely replace the telephone interview, as you are quickly able to assess the candidate’s communication and presentation skills.Back to Top
Do I have to meet every client in person?
It’s up to you. If you are based in the same location as the client, it always helps to meet your client, take a look around the workplace, and build a stronger relationship with them. If the client agrees to work with you, you can bill for the time you spent meeting with them.Back to Top
What happens if a client doesn’t pay their invoice? Do I still get paid?
Recruiters are paid once RecruitLoop receives the full invoice payment from the client. If a client is late in paying, it is up to the Recruiter to chase the client for payment. In certain circumstances the outstanding payment could be escalated and investigated by RecruitLoop.Back to Top