Are you already a verified “Looper”? Perhaps you’ve only had 1 or 2 projects and want to know what it really takes to become a Legend or Guru?
Perhaps you’ve recently created a profile but you’re not sure what it means to be a verified RecruitLoop recruiter?
We’ve put together a panel of expert Loopers with over 500 successful projects behind them ready to share their experiences … war stories and all.
This is your chance to ask them anything at all … seriously!
- What makes a winning proposal?
- What should you be covering on a discovery call?
- How do you create an eye catching Campaign Page?
- How do you set a competitive hourly rate?
- How can you really make the platform work for you?
- How do you juggle your own business and RecruitLoop?
- How do you nail your RecruitLoop elevator pitch?
- What are the most common objections and how do you overcome them?
- What are Loop challenges?
- What’s a proactive proposal?
Like I said … you can ask them anything!
Bring your questions along and ask them live, or send in your questions ahead of time and the panel will respond.
The panel will be moderated by Paul Slezak, Co-Founder and Head of Marketplace (oh … and wannabe talk show host!)