Andre Davis has only recently joined the RecruitLoop community and is already making his mark. Based in San Francisco, Andre is a Technical, Legal and Financial talent acquisition specialist. We caught up with him recently to find out a bit more about this powerhouse of talent.
I started talking to the RecruitLoop team in February this year and finally took the plunge in July. And I haven’t looked back!
What were you doing before you met us?
Contingency recruitment and executive search.
What is the best part, for you, of being a Looper?
I can do this anywhere, as long as I have wi-fi and a phone! I like the platform, particularly the fact the client can see what I am doing in real time, making the search much more efficient. RecruitLoop has brought recruitment into the 21st century – injecting technology into an old school industry. And getting paid as a professional for the work I do is great!
What RecruitLoop feature do you think is the most awesome?
The interface is simple and straightforward; easy to understand. It is pretty intuitive; even the video interview is very easy to use.
Why do you believe the RecruitLoop model works so well?
For clients it lowers the cost and increases efficiency and for the Recruiter it gives you the opportunity to work seamlessly on several projects at once.
What are your passions and interests outside work?
Bourbon, craft beers, fast cars, and fast bikes
What 5 words would your clients use to describe you?
Successful, Thorough, Engaging, Assertive, and Friendly
If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
The amount of pollution in the air and the ocean……or my bank statement!
If you could have dinner with five famous people (alive or dead) who would they be and why?
- Barry Sanders, Running back for the Detroit Lions: I’ve always wanted to know how someone who was the best at their craft could walk away from the way that he did.
- Prince: Because I love music and although Prince is rich and famous he seems to love music for music’s sake and not for fame and fortune.
- President Obama: Besides asking about his journey to the Presidency I would love to hear what he plans to do after he leaves office.
- Ayn Rand: I love philosophy and a great story. Ayn Rand, love her or hate her wrote one of the best books ever written in Atlas Shrugged. I am interested in speaking with her as an author and as a philosopher.
- Count Dracula: I would love to know how the invention of the light bulb affected his nightly routine.