Values are a set of guiding principles which influence our judgment, behavior, and the decisions we make. Values-based recruitment is an approach to the recruitment and selection process that focuses on the values of applicants. It can be a systematic approach which begins with the first recruitment ad and continues right through the interview and selection process.
This module will focus on:
- Assessing values in a professional context;
- Looking at the characteristics of values-based recruitment;
- Working with your clients to create values-based job descriptions;
- Incorporating a streamlined values-based interviewing process into your strategy; and
- Ensuring your reference checking process incorporates values-based questioning.