If you measured every metric that every article on the web suggested you should measure to confirm whether you are recruiting effectively or not, you would end up spending most of your time measuring recruiting activities instead of actually recruiting! Measuring your recruitment activities is certainly important and keeping tabs on these metrics will ensure you are informed as to how your recruitment business is really doing.
This module will focus on:
• Why metrics are crucial in today’s shifting recruiting landscape;
• What ‘traditional recruiting metrics’ really measure;
• What behaviors you want to create through the use of effective recruiting metrics;
• How to measure results that create a positive impact on your business’; and
• Designing recruiting metrics for your client to measure.