Did you know that the best candidates are available for just 10 days before they get hired? Are you among those 40% of employers who worry that they won’t be able to find the talent they need?
Use social media
Here are a few reasons you should use social media:
- 92% of recruiters use social media to find top talent.
- Social networks are one of the best places to get quality candidates.
- Research has found that hires from LinkedIn are less likely to leave the company within 6 months.
Set up an employee referral system
You should set up an employee referral system because:
- Many people discover jobs through referrals.
- The networks of your employees can expand your talent pool by 10x.
So go ahead and set up your own employee referral system now to help you find top talent and reduce your time to hire.
Improve candidate experience
You can provide candidates with an unforgettable experience with platforms like Candidate Rewards. Engage them and minimize hiring time by providing them an amazing experience.
Candidate Rewards can help you provide a good job offer experience as well. Gather real-time insights to understand what candidates value. It also helps you Increase offer acceptance rates and decrease hiring time while closing more candidates.
38% of companies already use AI to improve talent searches.
You should also consider AI because you can use AI to:
- Streamline your hiring process
- Identify the right resumes faster
- Cut down on human bias
- Actively engage your candidates through chatbots
Smart hiring is all about reaching the right candidates, at the right time, in the right place.
Check out the awesome infographic below.