RecruitLoop is disrupting the recruitment industry with a model of ‘Elastic Recruiting’: a marketplace of independent recruiters who work on-demand at hourly rates, and a SaaS platform that streamlines the hiring process.
Employers get expert recruiting support on-demand, at 80% lower cost than traditional recruitment agencies. This saves them thousands in cost, hours of time, and gives them better recruitment outcomes. Independent recruiters get a platform to work on and to help market themselves online, the chance to be part of a growing global community, as well as unmatched flexibility.
We setup in San Francisco in 2013, after initial launch and 18 months of traction in Australia.
Checkout our startup story:
- And some recent press:http://recruitloop.com/press
Email Marketing Manager
- Should your middle name really have been “email”?
- Do you dream about data, segmentation and online marketing?
- Do you love making people feel like they’ve gotten an individual hug?
As an Email & Social Media Marketing Manager at RecruitLoop, you’ll own all our external communications, including building and executing our email marketing strategy. You’ll join our flat, fast-growing team as an early employee and collaborate closely with our Growth team worldwide. You’ll own and execute our communication strategy from end-to-end, taking care of everything from data segmentation, to email content and design, to lead nurturing & major marketing campaigns, to social media marketing.
We’re a distributed team, so you can work from anywhere in the United States. Yes, that includes on a beach, but don’t rub it in.
What will you be doing?
- In conjunction with the Head of Growth, plan, design, and execute major email marketing campaigns of every type imaginable
- Drive A/B testing efforts and conversion rate optimization across email campaigns in conjunction with the rest of the Growth team
- Plan and manage email nurturing (and remarketing) campaigns in conjunction with the Client Success team
- Segment, slice and dice our fast-growing database of leads to deliver targeted content that drives conversion
- Plan and manage RecruitLoop’s social media presence and interactions
- Coordinate email and social media to create custom communication experiences at scale
- 2-3 years email marketing experience (preferably at a startup), with demonstrated examples of targeted campaigns you’ve designed and executed
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering, and/or liberal arts
- HTML/CSS experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- The ability to pick up technology quickly (swearing permitted) and experience with major email marketing platforms (bonus points for HubSpot)
- Strong project management instinct, with bias to get stuff done, fast
- Strong analytical problem-solving, with an ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced startup environment
- Instinct and passion for data, testing, and experimentation, with a desire to be on the cutting edge of marketing tactics
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, prioritize, and deliver on time
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with distributed team members, as part of a global team
- A mindset of owning and leading your work; focusing on the right stuff; asking forgiveness not permission
- Passion, energy and understanding for a small startup environment
- Sense of humor (see above)
- Solve a real-world problem for businesses across the globe, in a practical, tangible way
- Unlimited career potential in a team dedicated to your development and success
- A transparent, active, irreverent culture of open communication and putting people first
- A globally distributed team (San Francisco, Sydney, Philippines, Europe), with flexibility and autonomy baked in our DNA
- Central office in SOMA with standing desks, bean bags, rubber band-guns, healthy snacks, and natural light.