RecruitLoop is disrupting the recruitment industry with a model of ‘Elastic Recruiting’: a marketplace of independent recruiters who work on-demand at hourly rates, and a SaaS platform that streamlines the hiring process.
Employers get expert recruiting support on-demand, at 80% lower cost than traditional recruitment agencies. This saves them thousands in cost, hours of time, and gives them better recruitment outcomes. Independent recruiters get a platform to work on and to help market themselves online, the chance to be part of a growing global community, as well as unmatched flexibility.
We setup in San Francisco in 2013, after initial launch and 18 months of traction in Australia.
Checkout our startup story:
- And some recent press:http://recruitloop.com/press
Content Marketing Manager
- Are you a master communicator (in writing, at least)?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to build an innovative brand through exceptional content?
- Are you a master of execution and getting stuff done?
As a Content Marketing Manager at RecruitLoop, you’ll play a critical role in building and executing our content marketing strategy. You’ll join our flat, fast-growing team as an early employee and collaborate closely with our Growth team worldwide. You’ll be the master of all content, taking care of everything from the blog to ebooks to landing pages to email to every word on every aspect of RecruitLoop’s web properties and product.
We’re a distributed team, so you can work from anywhere in the United States. Yes, that includes on a beach, but don’t rub it in.
What will you be doing?
Pushing the blog(s) to #1
- Plan and execute RecruitLoop’s blogging strategy and calendar
- Write for the RecruitLoop blog
- Be the primary editor of the blog
- Coordinate and grow a stable of blog writers, freelancers, and designers to produce incredible content
- You’re probably getting the picture by now, right?
Creating & distributing exceptional content
- Plan and execute major content and lead generation offerings, including ebooks, webinars, datasheets, and infographics
- In conjunction with the Growth Hacker, develop content to align with our SEO strategy
- In conjunction with the Client Success team, manage client-facing content in all its shapes and sizes
- Produce content for PR opportunities and pretty much anything else that crops up
Shaping and nurturing our voice
- Coordinate copywriting on the RecruitLoop website
- Ensure words and content across all properties are consistent with brand strategy.
- 2-3 years content marketing or writing experience, preferably at a startup
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, economics, and/or liberal arts
- Exceptional writing skills (we’d love to see your own blog)
- An unnatural love of grammar and language
- HTML/CSS experience
- The ability to pick up technology quickly (swearing permitted)
- Strong project management instinct, with bias to get stuff done, fast
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, prioritize, and deliver on time
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with distributed team members, as part of a global team
- A mindset of owning and leading your work; focusing on the right stuff; asking forgiveness not permission
- Passion, energy and understanding for a small startup environment
- Sense of humor (see above; we prefer irreverent. The first word of our messaging strategy is “ballsy,” so BRING IT!)
- Solve a real-world problem for businesses across the globe, in a practical, tangible way
- Unlimited career potential in a team dedicated to your development and success
- A transparent, active, irreverent culture of open communication and putting people first
- A globally distributed team (San Francisco, Sydney, Philippines, Europe), with flexibility and autonomy baked in our DNA
- Central office in SOMA with standing desks, bean bags, rubber band-guns, healthy snacks, and natural light