RecruitLoop is disrupting the recruitment industry with a model of ‘Elastic Recruiting’: a marketplace of independent recruiters who work on-demand at hourly rates, and a SaaS platform that streamlines the hiring process.
Employers get expert recruiting support on-demand, at 80% lower cost than traditional recruitment agencies. This saves them thousands in cost, hours of time, and gives them better recruitment outcomes. Independent recruiters get a platform to work on and to help market themselves online, the chance to be part of a growing global community, as well as unmatched flexibility.
We setup in San Francisco in 2013, after initial launch and 18 months of traction in Australia.
Checkout our startup story:
Online Marketing Manager
- Do you live and breathe conversion rate optimization?
- Are you excited by the intersection of marketing and technology?
- Are you a master of execution and getting stuff done?
As the lead Growth Hacker at RecruitLoop, you’ll play a critical role in building and executing our global marketing campaigns and in conversion rate optimization. You’ll join our flat, fast-growing team in San Francisco as an early employee and collaborate closely with our Growth team worldwide. You’ll be the master of execution, taking care of everything from SEO to CRO to major marketing campaigns.
What will you be doing?
Campaign Execution & Optimization
- In conjunction with the Head of Growth, execute major marketing campaigns across various paid and free media channels
- Drive A/B testing efforts and conversion rate optimization across campaigns in conjunction with content and email marketing managers
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Live and breathe the inbound lead funnel. You’ll dream about our conversion metrics and ways to improve them
- Work closely with design and technical teams to test, measure, and implement optimizations
- Do ‘whatever it takes’ to get more sales-ready leads from inbound marketing
- Plan & execute SEO strategy and tactics in conjunction with the Content Marketing Manager
- Manage day-to-day marketing analytics (you can’t hack what you don’t measure!)
- 2-3 years online marketing experience, preferably at a startup
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering, and/or liberal arts
- HTML/CSS experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- The ability to pick up technology quickly (swearing permitted)
- Strong project management instinct, with bias to get stuff done, fast
- Strong analytical problem-solving, with an ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced startup environment
- Instinct and passion for data, testing, and experimentation, with a desire to be on the cutting edge of marketing tactics
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, prioritize, and deliver on time
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with distributed team members, as part of a global team
- A mindset of owning and leading your work; focusing on the right stuff; asking forgiveness not permission
- Passion, energy and understanding for a small startup environment
- Sense of humor (see above)
- Solve a real-world problem for businesses across the globe, in a practical, tangible way
- Unlimited career potential in a team dedicated to your development and success
- A transparent, active, irreverent culture of open communication and putting people first
- A globally distributed team (San Francisco, Sydney, Philippines, Europe), with flexibility and autonomy baked in our DNA
- Central office in SOMA with standing desks, bean bags, rubber band-guns, healthy snacks, and natural light
Team RecruitLoopView my full profile →
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org