Junior Full-Stack DeveloperApply Now
- Award-winning seed-funded online startup
- Offices in San Francisco and Sydney
- Impact from day one, with major opportunities to learn and grow
Do you want to help transform a stale industry?
Do you want an important role taking a tightly-woven product to the next level?
Are you passionate about learning, developing and growing your experience as a full-stack developer?
If you answered yes, please read on.
RecruitLoop is a seed funded startup with offices in San Francisco and Sydney. We are growing quickly with an exciting product roadmap, which has led to an opportunity for a junior full-stack developer to join our team.
You’ll work directly with and be mentored by our Head of Product who has 20+ years experience in design and development behind him. You’ll be directly involved in helping to develop new frontiers, adding features and integrations. You’ll also support our existing code base, refactoring when necessary to implement new features.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS Computer Science), Masters Degree is a plus
- 1-3 years hands on experience already
- Java competency
- Interest tackling with Linux
- Interest in Go (golang) is a big plus
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, JS, HTML) a plus
- Interest & experience in front-end development
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Intellectual curiosity, and passion for learning new tools and methods
- A flexible mindset (not stuck in the frameworks), always ready to roll up your sleeves and come up with a better and lighter solution
- Serious attention to detail, thinking twice before spitting out code
- Willingness to listen and learn, being open-minded to the most economic, lightweight solution
- Reliability. You stick to your word
- Startup mindset of moving fast, failing, learning then moving on.
Desired tools / technologies
- Solid foundations of classical languages: Java, C/C++, etc.
- Some knowledge of Linux environment: Bash scripting, basic administration
- Experience with modern languages: Go (golang), Python, etc.
- Familiarity with data representation formats: JSON, XML, SQL
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL
- Our stack relies on: Linux, Go, Java, Python, MongoDB, MySQL
You’ll be joining a lean, experienced startup team, and be given constant opportunities to grow, learn and contribute.Apply Now
RecruitLoop is disrupting the recruitment industry with a model of ‘Elastic Recruiting’: a marketplace of independent recruiters charging hourly rates, and a recorded video interview platform.
Employers get expert recruiting support on-demand, at 80% lower cost than traditional recruitment agencies. This saves them thousands in cost, hours of time, and gives them better recruitment outcomes.
Independent recruiters get a platform to work on and to help market themselves online, the chance to be part of a growing global community, as well as unmatched flexibility.
After launching in Sydney in late 2011, we recently setup office in San Francisco to drive the next phase of growth.
Check out some of our recent press.
Techcrunch: Aussie Recruitment Marketplace RecruitLoop Closes $500,000 Seed Round To Fund American Expansion