The Recruiters’ Hub Conference (RHUB) wrapped up yesterday. Everyone we spoke to had a great time. Credit to Phillip Tusing for organising the event and arranging a such a great lineup.
We captured a few highlights and takeaways from the Day2 speakers in this video. You can check out our highlights from Day 1 here.
Were you there? What else did you takeaway?
We’d love to hear your comments below.
(Apologies for the wobbles – a long day + iPhone recording)
The full list of speakers from Day 2:
- Greg Savage (Firebrand Talent): Strategies for a new world
- Judy Hurditch (Intermedium): Labour Monitor – Understanding trends in ICT labour demands
- Ralph Douglas (APSC): Federal hiring strategy and outlook
- Bronwyn Abbott (HP): Recruitment procurement – Trends in vendor selection and management
- Panel: Telstra, Lend Lease, SANOFI – Trends and case studies in recruitment outsourcing
- Toni Jackson (Fieldglass): Managing managed vendors – Trends in managed services
- Panel: Accenture, Telstra, Westpac – Contingency control: Trends in recruiting and managing contingent labour
- Rosemary Scott (Scott Recruitment): Talent tracking in the recruitment industry
- Kalena Jefferson (Kelly Services): Winning Talent Culture
- Panel: Trends in talent management. David McAllister, Jenny Gottlieb, Kalena Jefferson
- Kevin Grossman (HRmarketer.com): Tuning Talent Communities