Resignations are typically unpredictable, but there are certain strategies you can put in place to ensure sufficient feedback is obtained from an employee before they walk out the door.
A well-structured exit interview will help you ask the right questions and allow departing staff members to share their thoughts and provide constructive feedback on your organization.
Downloading this template will give you:
- A rock-solid framework to use in any exit interview
- A guided example of exit interview notes and a bank of questions
- A blank template to print and use when conducting an exit interview
Use this template to:
- Prepare and conduct your exit interviews
- Ensure an amicable parting of ways
- Help make positive changes to your business moving forward